Would Tour players buy a Tiger-Phil pay-per-view?

Would Tour players buy a Tiger-Phil pay-per-view?

PARAMUS, N.J. Although officials didnt announce how much it would cost to watch Novembers winner-take-all match between Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson, interest for the pay-per-view event among the duos contemporaries seemed low.No, Paul Casey laughed when asked if he plans to pay to watch the match. Ive never bought anything on pay-per-view. Someone else always does that.The match, which will be played in prime time, is scheduled for the day after Thanksgiving in Las Vegas, which appears to be a busy time for the play-for-pay set.I think that might be Austin's [Johnsons] wedding, Dustin's brother. I don't know. If we're at the wedding then probably not, Brooks Koepka said. They might order it, I have no idea, but we'll be there. We'll be busy with other things.
Full-field scores from The Northern TrustThe Northern Trust: Articles, photos and videos
Tommy Fleetwood also seemed to offer lukewarm interest in paying to watch the match.Depends where I am and if it's televised where I am, he said. If I'm at home and it's not on Sky Sports, then I probably won't go out of my way to watch it. But I mean, I wouldn't mind being part of it.Although there are still details that need to be sorted out, including how much it would cost to watch the action, Woods is confident the model will work.How many times have we all purchased fights, whether it's MMA or it's boxing, whatever it may be? We all purchase those fights, he said. As I said, this will be different. It's fun to do something different in our sport and something that's never been done before.



Phil Mickelson's major decision. Jason Dufner's winning percentage. And Tiger Woods as a sympathetic figure. Jason Sobel shakes them all up -- and more -- in his latest Weekly 18.
Tiger Woods, Jason Dufner meet up for British Open practice



Evoloution of the game, nice to know fans never change and we will continue to debate the subject (Tiger vs Jack vs Lebron thread) The silver lining is that we usually only do it when a once in a generational player is setting a new bar.



Ryder Cup 2018: The Phil Mickelson foursome risk did not work out well for the U.S. on day one Horse Racing; Cycling; And who's to say for sure Simpson plays? Perhaps Furyk rolls out the
Phil Mickelson dropped by Jim Furyk for all Saturday's Ryder



Tiger Woods' court date set for July 5 after DUI arrest. He was also cited for improper stopping, standing or parking in an illegal place. Woods is scheduled for an arraignment hearing July 5.
Tiger Woods to take part in DUI first-offender program



Spieth in contention at Byron Nelson after 65 Jordan Spieth said that taking advantage of the easier holes is the key to his hot start at the AT&T Byron Nelson. he's never finished better
Putting struggles keep Spieth from breaking par at PGA



Iowa State University and its golfing community are mourning the death of one of the greatest Cyclone golfers in school history.The body of Celia Barquin Arozamena was found at the Coldwater Golf
Celia Barquin Arozamena: Former Iowa State University golfer



I have a very different take on this question. I also follow a sleep every other day schedule and I have found it to be tremendously productive. It does take a bit of getting used to and the nature of your work will play a huge role in whether it'
20 Ways To Sleep Better Every Night - prevention.com



DJ after nearly making an ace on a par 4. 🔊⬆️ pic Dustin Johnson nearly makes hole-in-one at 382-yard par 4 WATCH Dustin Johnson hole out for eagle to take lead at Kapalua.
Finally The Teenager Makes a Cut | Golf Channel



CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- On some of the fastest, most frightening and, at times, frustrating greens the PGA Championship has ever seen, Kevin Kisner and Thorbjorn Olesen emerged with a share of the lead
Kisner joins Olesen in share of the lead at PGA



2019 PGA Championship players and field and top 50 players on the entry list at Bethpage Black Course in Long Island, N.Y.
2018 Open Championship - Wikipedia


Bill Hurley III: Anti-Jordan Spieth Spoof Video Was Caddie's

Post a Comment

0 Comments